Accessibility Resolved is a Privacy by Design accessibility service. We take great care to avoid storing information on our users, as their privacy is our priority.
Note: Accessibility Resolved does not collect any personally identifiable information about end-users (users visiting websites that host the Accessibility Resolved accessibility widget), such information is invisible to Accessibility Resolved and therefore cannot be provided to any third parties, even under duress.
Limited personal information (contact information) is collected during the signup process for a widget, when applying for access to Accessibility Resolved APIs or when paying for Accessibility Resolved services. This information may identify a website owner as an individual or a company, and may include first name, last name, email address and telephone number.
- What Information We Collect
Accessibility Resolved makes every effort to minimize the data it collects. Accessibility Resolved collects website owners' contact Information as follows: website owner's first name, last name and email address.
Accessibility Resolved collects limited anonymous info as follows: metrics on the number of times the widget or its individual features were activated on a website. For sites that customize widget color, language, size, position, icon type, etc., Accessibility Resolved stores those widget UI preferences too.
- How We Use Website Owner Information
Accessibility Resolved uses website owner contact and anonymous information internally to understand their needs and provide better service and support, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: to establish and update user accounts.
- Answering questions: to respond to queries sent to us.
- Improving or expanding Accessibility Resolved's accessibility content and offerings, including software and services.
- Promotion: should you choose to accept, we may periodically send promotional emails about Accessibility Resolved's new products or features, special offers or other information.
- Accessibility Resolved analyzes data about widget loads and usage to improve the Accessibility Resolved accessibility product in order to better tailor it to end users' needs.
- Who We Disclose Website Owner Information to
Accessibility Resolved discloses website owner personal and anonymous information as follows:
- Accessibility Resolved securely discloses transaction information to a third party payment provider for the purpose of processing payments and for fraud prevention purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
- To provide you third party software and services.
- Third Party Software and Services
Use of Accessibility Resolved may involve third party software and services.
Accessibility Resolved is committed to ensuring that any information that is collected remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure Accessibility Resolved has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. Accessibility Resolved uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private personal information.
Only Accessibility Resolved's software and services are publicly accessible, no additional ports are opened in our system other than as required and any information stored in our databases is not publicly accessible and exists only on our internal network.
- Contact Us